Lower Back Pain in Early Pregnancy
Lower back pain in early pregnancy can be caused by many factors. Some of the causes of this back pain are as follows:
Stretching of the ligamentsa womans body needs to prepare and stretch itself along the abdominal area for pregnancy. Due to this, pregnant women may feel pains in the lower part of their back.
Extra weightduring pregnancy, a woman may gain extra weight. Because of that, and along with the weight of the developing fetus, the spinal column cannot support the weight well.
Postureas the tummy of a pregnant woman swells, she has the tendency to bend backwards, resulting to pain in her lower back.
Center of gravitythe womans body starts to move forward due to the swelling of the uterus.
Stresspregnancy is really a stressful time for a woman, both physically and mentally. Because of that, the pelvis weakens and back pain results.
Hormoneshormones are very much active during pregnancy. Progesterone, a hormone produced by women, may soften the pelvic ligaments and causes back pain.
Urinary tract infectionsUTI can be a cause of back pains, and during pregnancy, women are more prone to have UTI.
Pregnant women should not worry if ever they are experiencing lower back pain. It is a normal phase of pregnancy. Although there are no ways for them to stop occurring, there are still measures that will help the pain to be bearable. A pregnant woman can do these following steps to minimize the pain they will experience in their lower backs:
First of all, it is important for a pregnant woman to do exercises during their pregnancy. Try doing back exercises to help lessen the back pains. You can do walking, pelvic rocking, stretching, and other back exercises.
Drink lots of fluid to help ease the pain caused by UTI.
Take a lot of rest. Pregnant women need a lot of rest, to gain more strength and energy for both her and the babys health.
When lying down, placing a pillow on your lower back can help ease the lower back pain in early pregnancy.
Stop wearing heels and high-heeled shoes during pregnancy. Just wear flats and comfortable footwear to help you achieve more balance.
The mentioned tips above are just some of the remedies and preventive measures that a pregnant woman can do to lessen the discomfort experienced brought about by lower back pain. It is normal for women to experience several uncomfortable and even painful symptoms during pregnancy. These things cannot be avoided, but by doing preventive measures, can make them bearable. Pregnancy is a critical period for every woman, so utmost care must be observed to ensure the safety and health of both mother and child.
Incoming search terms:
- brown discharge and back pain in early pregnancy
- lower back pain in early pregnancy
- lower back pain brown discharge
- is lower back pain normal during early pregnancy
- is back pain normal during early pregnancy
- brown discharge and lower back pain
- brown discharge and lower back pain pregnancy
- back pain and brown discharge early pregnancy
- brown spotting and back pain in early pregnancy
- lower back pain in early pregnancy when laying down
- lower back pain early pregnancy
- early prgnancy with spotting and back ache
- brown spotting instead of period is this normal
- lower back pain dark brown discharge
- brown discharge with lowr back pain in early pregnancy
- birth control back pain or pregnancy
- lower back pain period or pregnancy
- spotting during early pregnancy and lower back pain
- brown discharge lower back pain
- brown discharge lower back pain during pregnancy
- dark brown discharge early pregnancy
- white discharge instead of period symptoms
- lower back ache and brown spotting
- back pain and brown discharge in early pregnancy
- lower back pain and brown discharge
- back pain with discharge during pregnant
- lower abdominal pain during early pregnancy
- lower back pain when lying down early pregnancy
- lower back pain w/ uti in early pregnancy
- lower back pain uti and pregnancy
- lower back pain tight abdomen and spotting early pregnancy
- lower abdominal pain lower back pain late period
- lower back pain spotting and uti
- missed period tight abdomen
- lower back ace no period brown discharge
- lower back pain pregnancy or period
- lower back pain period symptoms clear discharge and pregnancy
- lower back ache and nausea in pregnancy
- lower back pain on early pregnancy
- lower back pain when lying down pregnant
- lower back pain with brownish purplish discharge
- missed period on birth control white discharge
- missed period lower back pain cleardischarge
- missed period lots of back pain
- Missed period during plan b but spotting and lower back pains
- missed period clear discharge lower back ache
- missed period back pain light brown discharge
- missed period back hurts
- missed period back cramps
- missed period and white discharge and lower back pain
- Birth Control And Infertility
- Odds Of Getting Pregnant And Age
- Sex Education for Children and Married Couples