Sex After Pregnancy – How Soon Can You Resume Sex After Pregnancy
Its common sense not to consider sex after pregnancy until the postnatal check-up is complete,which usually takes place in about six weeks from the date of birth .some women might have got lots of stitches and soaring of the vagina and hence not feeling ready to go all the way.
You might use additional lubrication that is after consulting your doctor before resuming sex.you should always refer to your doctor to carry out postnatal examination for your good advice
Sex After Pregnancy – What Husbands Cant Resist
Instead of sex after pregnancy,you can go in for any other sexual activity before resuming intercourse.men usually get frustrated during that long period of waiting to resume sexual intercourse.so you as a woman you must always help your partner in any other way to let off steam other than direct sexual intercourse during that short period.Go in for love-play but please always you must be careful.
Even both of you can go an extra mile to the point of climax.so far no harm can be got to a postnatal woman to have
orgasms if she really wants to.
Below are some of the things you can do during sex after pregnancy
-As a woman you can do hand petting of a man,usually called a ‘hand job’.
-The man can also do hand petting of a woman,usually the man can use his fingures to stimulate her clitoris.
Caution here,the man must not put his fingures inside until the woman has undergone a full postnatal examination and confirmed that everything has healed up.
So a man must concentrate on sticking and rubbing the outside of a woman’s sex organs paying lots of attention on her clitoris which is a bit far away from the area where stitches are put.the woman can also perform oral sex(love play-fellatio) on the her husband,and this has been proved to be a great boom to men in desperate for sexual release and as well mutual caressing between both partners.
During sex after pregnancy there is a condition called ‘cunnilingus’. men are not advisable to perform oral sex on a woman,i.e,’going down on her’,
(down there),not until after a few months of childbirth.
This can be for 2 reasons
- higher risk of introducing infection into the vagina and the womb
Yes it is. it can even lead to death.records have been documented.accidentally a man can blow air into the
vagina,which leads to easily getting absorbed into the blood vessels of the newly delivered womb causing a fatal illness
and a condition called embolism.recent research has shown documented deaths as a result of this.
Its OK to touch and handle breasts provided the woman feels happy about it. though sometimes she can develop a kind of
breast disorder like nipple crack or an abscess as a result of going in for ‘boob play’.
Further still,during sex after pregnancy,the feelings for a new baby tend to affect your sex life simply because lots of time is spent on taking
care of the new baby and this can go on for a period of months or even years.
Sex After Pregnancy – In Review
Not all men,but some do feel as if their partners are avoiding and pushing them away during this time,and may make them jealous
A man having seen his wife going through pregnancy and child birth,he develops a unique phase of respecting the female body,and
they become much more considerate of their partners changing needs.
Incoming search terms:
- how soon can you orgasm after having a baby
- how long after giving birth can you have an orgasm
- how soon after birth can i orgasm
- can u have an orgasm after vaginal birth
- orgasim after birth
- can you have an orgasm after pregnancy
- can you have a orgasim after having a baby
- orgasm after birth
- orgasm after delivery
- orgasm after giving birth
- orgasm after pregnancy how soon
- how soon after birth can you have orgasm
- how long after delivery can i orgasm
- how long after having a baby can i have an orgasim
- how long should a woman wait to orgasm after a baby
- how soon after childbirth can a woman have orgasms
- how soon to orgasm after pregnancy
- how soon can you have orgasm after baby
- How soon can you have an orgasm after pregnancy
- How to have an orgasim after having a baby
- how to mayta your breast after giving brith
- is it ok to have an orgasm after having a baby
- how soon can you have an orgasm after having a baby
- how soon can you have orgasm after pregnancy?
- how soon can you have orgasms after having a baby
- how soon is it safe to have orgasms after giving birth
- how soon postpartum can orgasm
- how soon can you orgasim after birth
- how soon can you orgasm after giving birth?
- how soon postpartum can i have an orgasm
- how soon post partum can i orgasm
- how soon can you orgasm after having a baby?
- How soon did you have an orgasm after giving birth?
- is it ok to have orgasm after birth
- how soon can you have an orgasm after delivery
- how soon can you have an orgasm after delivering
- how soon can female have an orgasm after birth
- how soon can a woman orgasm after pregnancy?
- how soon can a woman orgasm after child bieth
- how soon afterorgasm after viginal birth
- how soon after vaginal delivery can you have an orgasm
- how soon after pregnancy can i orgasm
- how soon after pregnancy can a woman safely orgasm
- how soon after preganGy can i have an orgasism
- how soon after having a baby can you orgasam
- how soon after having a baby can you have an orgasm
- how soon after having a baby can u have orgasm
- How soon after having a baby can I have an orgasm
- how soon can have orgasm after birth